Before i'm going off from my duty (means off from pc too), so i want to take this opportunity to wish all my blogger friends and families Happy New Year. Wish next year will bring luck to you and your family too..
Tonight, for sure some of you will usher it somewhere kan. For me same as Nick and Chegu Carol..i will celebrate it at home only since Rudolf now at his kampung. My friends asked me to go out tonight and see the performance at Dataran, (and as usual i dont know who is the artist). Awal-awal i said..no thank you. Bukan apa, memang ramai tu orang. Malas sudah mau berdiri berhimpit-himpit..heheh..
So after work, want to singgah supermarket to buy french fries, keropok and cola. And singgah video shop to rent a korean cds..."Hello My Lady", the tittle. Tomorrow gonna watch that sampai habis..heheh..
Yup..memang will be couch potato ni. If that Tv can speak..memang dia akan cakap.."SUDAHLAH"..heheh. I rather be like this daripada berhimpit-himpit. And i wont miss out the bunga api since i can see it from my house. Just few step out, nampak sudah tu di atas. :)
Oh ya, cerita pasal azam ni, as i've mentioned on my previous blog i wont set any goals yet. see the progress first. What i wish, only better life and better situation. Ialah sekarang ni pun banyak sudah berlaku di luar sana. Penculikan lah, perompakan lah, nature disaster lah..nah baru2 ni si Benazir was killed. I wish we all can live in harmony country. Hope Malaysia will be a safe place to stay. amin..
So, tonite siapa yang sudah plan to bring their family somewhere, just drive carefully ya. Kereta berduyun-duyun tu. Extra careful ya. Whatever it is we celebrate it with happy and joy but dont until something happen ya.
From me to all of you..Happy New Year..nice to know you all. Sorry if i've hurt your feelings thru my 'sentences'..sorry for that. Hope to see you again on 02/01/08. Till then, byeeee..
3 comments:
Selamat Tahun baru 2008!
I also stayed home, watched the fireworks from TV saja. No way mau pigi tengah2 KL... jam mau pengsan woo! :(
My azam is to be healthy and I wish everyone the same. If sihat, I happy :)
Take care Jiejah... it's been a pleasure knowing you :)
Thanks Nessa..nice to know you also.at least can share something kan..heheh..
Me pun tengok bunga api from my house jak..asal nampak..ndak juga kempunan..heheh
So starting today, everyone must taking care dorang punya kesihatan..:)kan nessa
I'm not making any resolutions this year seeing as how I never keep any of them ... LOL!
Post a Comment