Saturday, December 15, 2007

Karma vs Luck



I watched this story yesterday night at STAR Movies (i guess). I enjoyed watching it. Not because of Lindsay Lohan, but the plot of the story buat me tertanya-tanya..karma or luck?

This story about Lindsay Lohan lights up the screen as Ashley, the luckiest girl in Manhattan. But little does she know, her good fortune is about to change. When Ashley shares a kiss at a party with Jake (Chris Pine), a bad luck magnet, they miraculously switch paths. Suddenly Ashley is plagued by one hilarious disaster after another, and Jake is headed for fame instead of failure. As she desperately races to find Jake and reverse her misfortune, Ashley discovers that her terrible twist-of-fate is the luckiest thing that ever happened to her.

At the end of the story their decided to 'lepas' their luck and live as normal as they can. So back to my curios just now..karma or luck??

What do you all think about this.

Karma is consider our fate right? I understand that fate is determined at the time of our birth based on the motion and position of the planets. It is a prescription or a suggestion of the shape of things to come. When we are born we're given certain characteristics; it's up to us as individuals to decide what to do with or about them. we can certainly change the outcome of our fate. However, you must always be aware of and contend with the astrological hand you are dealt at the time of your birth. Fate always allows for free choice; nothing in Astrology can ever take this choice away from you. Ok..so how's about luck?**wink**

Some people say that luck doesn’t exist, some other say that it does and you need it.
But I ask myself, how we want to measure the luck? Is that stated on your fate? Gosh..make me confused. After i've gone through all days..i think i dont have that much luck..

Ok dont want to think much about this. Like the ending of the story..just me and my normal life. Whatever happen extra nicely, "JUST MY LUCK"..

1 comment:

Just plain Sharon said...

Hi Jiejah! I watched this movie with me hubby. I love having lucks on your side all the time but I know in the real world, I dunno anybody like that. A nice movie.