Yup..been tagged by my lovely cuzie Ratu Syura..
This is about i love and i hate..hmm..kena fikir bagus2 ni :)
So here it is for you people to enjoy! <== bak kata Ratu Syura lah
1) I love to eat: Halal foods.. :)
2) I hate to eat: Ubat!yerk..
1) I love to go on: Beach!
2) I hate to go on: Dark places!
1) I love it when: I get to hang out with my favorite people in the world doing funny and stupid things! <== this one i agree with Syura
2) I hate it when: people talk bad about me! Hish menyampah..macam teda kerja lain mau buat!
1) I love to see: Harmony and peaceful environment, people around me senyum dan mesra.
2) I hate to see: a half bold big tummy boss!!!!
1) I love to hear: people called my name..jie..jiej..jah..jang..ajiejah! :)
2) I hate to hear: Also..people talk about me. Mind your own business man!!
Ok that is..so my turn to pass this tag to my fellow friends..
Judy (as usual ko jak mangsa ku Jud), Sabrina, Bobby, Puddings and Sharon (sharon kalau ko sudah buat just buat lagi lah..heheh)
Good Luck!!
2 comments:
thanks for doing the tag!! :D
Ok saja bah Syura..bagi lah lagi yang lain :)
Post a Comment