Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Not "Kaki Bergambar"

If you all realised, my photo tu never change kan. From the first day of this blog operate till today. I've never changed it. Why?? Because i dont have nice photo bah.

I'm not photogenic..even worse i dont like bergambar. I dont know why. .Maybe from small me not really terdedah ngan camera bah.That's why i only got few pics saja. Hmm..but for this blog sake i must cari pose baru ni. kena dig my folder back. Manatau suddenly ada pic yang consider lawa..hehehe..perasaan..

Sometimes jealous juga to those yang kaki bergambar ni. Sure they got many or plenty of pictures inside their album. :) At least they can recall back that moment kan. Sayang for me seems i only got a very little nostalgia..heheh..what to do. How can i make myself to be a photogenic person?? It's come semulajadi what..Kalau setakat pose berdiri, duduk, tangan dibelakang, bolehlah kalau me..ahaks. I can take this as my major weakness. Seriously.

Yup mesti cari, not fair juga kan new design but still using old photo. Kalau mau different kena buat betul2 kan..so kena cari Judy lagi ni..:)

Till then..

No comments: