Friday, January 18, 2008

Offline

Yup, i'm offline for this weekends. So not gonna visit this page during that period. But still you guys can drop something. 2 days off form office work..owchh..best nya.

But of course will miss my blog. Cant read people nice story. I believe everything that been posted is considered their sentimental value. I loves read others blog. Especially the one that i link as my favourite.

Also read syura and shemah's makes me feel dekat dengan dorang. Just imagine almost 1 year (i guess) didnt see them. So teruk kan me. we grown together, share the secrets, (cerita time mau tidur tu memang cant escape..ada saja topic), laugh, cry, fight semua ada. And that is the secret ingredients for 4 of us. Waktu kecil we always berjumpa and of course my house is the centre (tuan rumah lah katakan). If school holidays or kenduri or hariraya everyone ndak sabar2 mau berjumpa. Usually aku welcomed them from the kitchen saja. I kan highly paid amah during that time..hehehe..miss those moments.

But now, bila sudah besar ni, masing2 ada haluan sendiri. Then automatically didnt update each others. Thanks God, i meet them in this blog world. (thanks Judy). At least i can catch some latest story from them. But i know this is still not guarantee me for the title "cousin mithali". I know i need to see them. Labuan and KK bukannya jauh sangat pun kan..ok

So my point is..i really enjoying to read people's blog. Heehheh..

Ok guys, dont give up or stop from posting nice story because i am the one yang nonstop akan visit ur page. :)

So my freinds..allow me to get rest after strugling for this whole week. I will come back on next monday. Another week to go...bye..

Love,

Jiej

3 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Hope you have a happy weekend Jah!!

When you come back, don't forget to do the tag I tagged you here.

Shemah said...

Hi kak jiej!! Definitely miss those times too.. eventhough we're leading our own lives, you guys are still in my thoughts and hearts! The memories will never be erased from my life and nothing can ever take away the special bond that you, me, syura and jill has! :D *hugs*

JieJ said...

Syura - Thanks Syur. Yup i saw already the tag..bah nanti sia buat. Amacam KK?


Shemah - Ya, me too Shem. I'll remember sampai mati those kenangan. For me three of u is sooooooooo marvelous!!! :)