Second week of this month...
Still a lot of work need to be done. If only i have another clone of myself. I wish..heheh..
Anyway, just finished visit from Judy's blog. To be honest, i am really miss her so much! And after all a bit shock in my heart when i found something di dalam blog dia. Not exactly story but i guess i can catch one thing lah...
And, i really speechless. Not because of that story but for all. i think i am bad person ..lebih-lebih lagi KAWAN..I feel like aku ni macam ndak pandai ingat kawan. Sampai khabar berita pun aku ndak pandai tanya sama dorang. Bukan susah sekarang ni, ada email ada blog ada pon..but still aku buat satu gap dengan kawan2 aku dulu. I am very sorry to all my labuan friends. I hope you guys can accept my apology.
Oh God..if only i can see them again....
1 comment:
my dear... mau nangis sya baca ni ooo... apa yg u terkejut... the part i kena buang pool... or the part i berenti... or the part sya kena kasi tinggal??? hehehehehe... no worry babe, 1st two months mmg susahhh... but slowly i learn to live with the reality... so happy to hear from you again... yang penting jan lupa kami di sini sudah k... miss uuuu toooo... mwuahhh
Post a Comment