Friday, November 30, 2007

I can't stop..

Opss..Jiejah please stop doing all these. heehe..i really can't stop doing the quiz.But this one is very special one. Eventhough i'm not celebrating Christmas but i really excited to do it..ehehehe..because my special one's name same as one of the santa's reindeer..True..

So just do it, wish i can get his name..

And..here is the result..(big smile me already loh)

You Are Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!


Hooray..i got him..Rudolph the red nose reindeer..Oh my Rudolf.Just turn the result and related it to my life..ohhh so sweet..heheh

Lucky ha..

P/s: After this i will stop doing all the quiz..just for today only lah..next time i will do again..hahahah..

4 comments:

Shemah said...

Did I read the name Rudolph?? hahahaha.. Anyways, hope you have fun with "Santa's pet" this Christmas.. Aisehman!

JieJ said...

Shem..not only on christmas..everyday i have fun with it..hahahahah

Nessa said...

Hi Jiejah:)

I am Comet! Reindeer yang nakal lagi tu... hehehe

I love doing Blogthings punya quiz, FUN!

JieJ said...

Nessa memang fun pun sampai 4 quiz sekali aku buat..ahaks

Comet ok apa..naughty but still baik hati..still santa's pet, :)